You and your team have access to OneEleven’s Associated Health Plan, via alumni company Humi. Humi specializes in benefits, payroll, and HR software for startups. It has advised many OneEleven members on their benefits needs by leveraging its aggregate buying power to assist with achieving the best price and the most flexible plan in order to meet your company’s varying needs. As a OneEleven member, you’ll receive a reduction in the administrative fees that directly impact both your monthly premiums and future renewals (usually worth between 10% – 15% savings), as well as use of Humi’s industry-leading HR software free of charge. To apply for your special quote, click here www.humi.ca/oneeleven.
Autumn AI is offering their platform for free to companies with 50 or fewer employees, and 50% discount for companies with more than 50 as part of their new product launch.
Autumn helps scaling startups measure burnout risk and act to prevent it. Without surveys. We all know what it feels like to have your top-performing engineer or sales rep submit their resignation out of the blue. Autumn helps you identify early signs of burnout and turnover risks across your company and helps team leaders address those challenges before they result in turnover. Without sacrificing individual privacy.
- Scale your startup without burning out top performers.
- Support new managers with expert-curated resources automatically tailored to the needs of your teams.
- Support individual contributors with their own Autumn dashboard, where they can view their personal well-being trends, receive insights, and access recommendations. Privately.
- Attract top talent in a competitive market with a differentiated approach to well-being/mental health. Because what gets measured gets managed.
Try Autumn out for yourself here.
LyRise is a TaaS platform that aims to empower businesses with an easier and reliable way to build vetted AI teams. Since 2019, our team has been solving the shortage of AI Experts and Data talents by assessing their profiles, up-skilling their competences, and providing them with better job opportunities. Connecting talents to employers is our daily routine. We are on a mission to unlock the potentials of AI expertise to improve wellbeing.
To learn more, schedule a call here.
Carta is building the infrastructure for private markets. With over 28,000 companies, 1.8 million equity holders on the platform, and a commitment to transparency and equality in equity—we’re breaking the mold of how capital markets operate. With offices across four continents, Carta is positioned to help your company manage equity ownership, regardless of where it is incorporated.
You can get started for free (for startups with less than $1M raised and/or fewer than 25 shareholders), and when you upgrade to a paid plan, you’ll receive 20% off your first year subscription. Access the free product and discount by clicking here.
As a part of OneEleven members benefits, you will receive a 20% discount special rate on all types of membership that may be extended to up to four family members. You may enroll in this program here, use OCI-OneEleven as your organization and enter your work email. In case there are any issues please feel free to directly contact Susan Pleterski.
- Access to our talent pool of over 380.000 pre-vetted and qualified senior developers from around the world
- 25% discount for OneEleven companies (regular fee is 20% of candidate salary per hire; furthermore, fee is pro-rated for subsequent hires)
- No cost until an actual hire is made
- Full support with the visa and relocation process, as needed, at no additional cost
- Three month guarantee (if a candidate doesn’t work out for the employer, we will give a full refund)
- For further details on the VH process and some of the Canadian companies we’ve helped hire, you can access this one pager. Please share as you see fit. Contact [email protected]
We are pleased to announce that OneEleven is now partnered with ZipLunch to get amazing food right to your office doorsteps from local restaurants for your staff and office teams.
A bit about ZipLunch: We provide a curated menu for lunch every weekday from a few different restaurants daily. The restaurants change daily with many food options available. Our lunch delivery window is from 12 – 12:30 pm and 1 – 1:30 pm. We also offer a dinner menu with delivery from 6 – 6:30 pm and 7 – 7:30 pm for those that have to work late or are on an evening shift. We also handle catering-type orders for events, staff socials, or meetings. We can customize the menu based on team preferences too! All meals are at takeout prices, with free delivery.
What we offer: A weekly curated menu for lunch. The menu is released every Saturday morning and you can start placing your orders for the week then. Orders can be placed up to the daily cutoff time. Cancellations can also be made up the daily cutoff time. We can mange individual orders, and team orders. Corporate billing or individual billing. We also do catering for office events all at takeout prices and free delivery.
Please use this link to sign up: OneEleven membership signup